Ladies and gents- eudemonia is closing in (who knows when? Not I). Point is- it’s not so damn distant anymore. Social awkwardness is waning. Reiki master Amei hooked me up on that one. Slowly got pumped through the day- great convo with a professor- (hey! Surprise!! This ship is like a bubble of the American culture I flee in daily life- and I’m not the only one who realizes it. Finally. Satisfaction. Take that McGagger.) Continuing through the night- great yoga + Tibetan prayer bowls + my new outlook = such amazing vibrations my hands were warm when I finished using them (with meditation bowls of course- if you’ve never seen them check it out- ya gotta).
And I had the most amazing taste of ginger tea today. Think hot, sweet, tang, spice, warm…
Off to finish the realignment. Mwah!!!
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment